What can we do to change the game in keeping Black Hair care dollars in our community ??? Do you care? Should you care? Millions of dollars could be circulated in the Black community if we owned and sold our own products and owned our own hair care businesses. It does not take much to envision what would happen with more money in our community. In this society money means power and means respect. Let’s do something to change the game! What can we do? Every effort counts!!
Ideas for change:
- Use natural products that can be made or bought elsewhere
- Embrace the beauty of your natural hair. Wear natural styles that require natural products.
- Support local black entrepreneurs that sale black hair products
- Boycott! Refuse to take your money into the local stores not Black owned
- Educate yourself on economics and how to benefit your community.
Lets’ Learn to depend on ourselves and access our own resources.
We have everything we need to be successful.
What are your ideas for change? Post a comment. Share your authentic thought. Thanks for visiting.
In peace and light,